Stirling Dynamics Aerospace Technical Services Sector is now seeking to recruit multiple contract engineers to support upcoming programmes of work within Stirling facilities. The Senior Modelling and Simulation Engineers will work within a team responsible for producing models (flight dynamics, flight control, hydraulics, landing gear etc.) for new aircraft development. The work involves the development of the flight dynamics model and/or continued development of the system models, together with the integration of the models in a test platform, and carrying out model analysis to further assist the system design and verification.
- Interact with internal and external customers on a technical level.
- Deliver engineering solutions at a consistently high standard (self-checking results).
- Maintain the project documentation in line with the quality plan.
- Manage multiple tasks and deliver within agreed timescales and budgets.
- Interact with other engineers on a technical and project level.
Application deadline: 31/08/2019