An exciting opportunity for a Receptionist to join our Support Service Team based in Clifton on a job share basis. Supporting the Office Manager, the successful candidate will undertake a wide and varied range of tasks. The ideal candidate will have previous administrative / reception experience with strong communication and Microsoft Office skills. This role is initially a 12-month fixed term contract with the opportunity for conversion to a permanent contract.
Days of work: Wednesday afternoon – Friday, set hours.
Please note our office will be relocating from Clifton to Bristol Business Park in November 2019. Therefore, the ideal candidate must have the flexibility to continue working at our new site.
- Reception duties including answering switchboard calls and welcoming visitors.
- Manage taxi/hire car/Company car bookings.
- Monitoring the meeting room calendars.
- Meeting room set up for external meetings including ordering buffets.
- Organising post and deliveries.
- Processing monthly expenses claims.
- Supporting company event planning; Summer Party, Christmas Party, Company Brief.
- Ordering stationary and office supplies.
- Facilities management support including gathering quotes, researching new contractors.
- Support ad hoc travel arrangements for Senior Management.
- Assist with general enquiries and ad hoc tasks.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge, including Outlook, Work, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous administrative / reception experience preferred.
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalents.
- NVQ in Administration or equivalents preferred but not essential.
- Highly organised.
- Strong communication skills.
- Team player.
- Works well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Professional and approachable manner.
Application deadline: 21/07/2019