Pay & Benefits – From £35,000 per annum (Dependent on Experience)
Location – Bristol
Contract type – Permanent
We know that sometimes people can be put off applying for a job if they think they don’t tick every box. If you’re excited about working for a successful engineering consultancy and have a customer-focussed, can-do attitude, go ahead and apply.
You could be key to our success!
We’re ideally looking for someone with:
- New equipment/system design and development for civil aircraft programmes
- Fixed wing aircraft equipment/system design and development
- Working knowledge of ATA 32 landing gear
- Working knowledge of ATA 29 hydraulic power
- Previous experience with Systems design process (ARP4754A)
About the role
Due to an increase in volume of work from new contracts and supporting continued growth, Stirling Dynamics is looking for talented Systems Engineers with proven industry experience and a detailed understanding of aircraft landing gear systems and equipment to join our team.
A solid knowledge of landing gear systems/structures (ATA 32) and the ARP4754A systems design process will be key to the success of this role as will a considered client facing attitude to performing the work.
For the full job description, please see the download button at the bottom of the page.
Founded in 1987, Stirling Dynamics has grown from a handful of expert engineers to a team of 100+ staff. The success of the company is made possible through a customer-focussed, can-do culture. Everything we do is underpinned by our company mission statement:
- To deliver innovative technical services and technology solutions into our core markets
- To build sustainable, beneficial relationships between suppliers, clients and institutions
- To be recognised as an innovator and catalyst of new technologies
- To continue to make valuable investments for the future through education, research and development
Strong financial performance is essential to support investment and growth. Looking forward we aim to achieve the following objectives:
- Increased business development and marketing activities to develop new markets
- Addition of new engineering capabilities to meet emerging customer needs
- Technology refresh for control products and systems
- Increased investment in training and professional development schemes
We offer a range of benefits to our employees to recognise their efforts. Playing hard is equally as important as working hard, so regular events are held throughout the year which provide an ideal opportunity to mix socially.
This role will be based in Bristol.
You may need to travel on occasion although our main office is in Bristol.
At Stirling Dynamics we celebrate diversity and know that it’s critical for our success. We work hard to make sure we’re inclusive. So, if you are great at what you do, we want to hear from you!
If you need any adjustments made to the application or selection process so you can do your best, let us know. We will be happy to help.
We review CV’s as we receive them and interview as soon as we receive good applications. We don’t use closing dates. So, please apply as soon as possible to avoiding missing out on this role.