Supporting our clients all over the world
Stirling Dynamics is a fast-growing, advanced engineering company that delivers a range of complex systems and technical services to the aerospace and marine markets. Our strength is not only in providing world-leading technical expertise and innovative products, but also through working collaboratively with clients to build strong relationships with a focus on open communication and transparency.
As an independent SME trading since 1987, we have accumulated a wealth of knowledge on over 70 different aircraft types and multiple marine platforms, delivered to both civil and military programmes around the globe. Furthermore, we are approved to the global aerospace quality standard AS9100 and a member of the ITAR Approved Community.
Exports make up over 70% of our business and our teams support clients in North America, Western Europe and Asia Pacific. We respect the differences in international cultures and recognise that every organisation has their own preferred way of working. Our flexible contracting models, coupled with cultural awareness, ensure that customer satisfaction is achieved throughout the project lifecycle.
Stirling Dynamics at a glance
Aircraft worked on
F-35 pilot control sets produced
Navies supported worldwide
Members of staff
Years of service
Events attended last year
Technical papers presented to industry last year
Percentage of exports
Ultimately, the success of our company is made possible through a customer-focussed, can-do culture that is delivered by a professional team of talented engineers and managers. Everything we do is underpinned by our company mission statement:
- To deliver innovative technical services and technology solutions into our core markets
- To build sustainable, beneficial relationships between suppliers, clients and institutions
- To be recognised as an innovator and catalyst of new technologies
- To continue to make valuable investments for the future through education, research and development
A note from our Executive Chairman
We are an ambitious company that prides itself in providing high-quality engineering services and products. Engineering excellence and a passion to delight our customers are the core values that underpin our business. Our clients tell us time and again that they enjoy working with the Stirling team and that we fit in seamlessly into their way of working.
Looking to the future, I am confident that our strategic plan will build on our success to date and deliver financial growth with more innovative offerings to a wider pool of satisfied customers.
Our Strategy and Business Performance
Strong financial performance is essential to support investment and growth, and the 2015-16 results show a major improvement on previous years, which demonstrates that our new strategic actions are taking effect. Looking forward, our three-year plan has the following key objectives:
- 20% year-on-year growth in revenue and profits
- Increased business development and marketing activities to develop new markets
- Addition of new engineering capabilities to meet emerging customer needs
- Technology developments for control products and systems
- Increased investment in training and professional development schemes
- Continued diversification into closely-adjacent markets
Our Board of Directors
Business Development Director